NASPE: Standard 3

Planning and Implementation.
Physical education teacher candidates plan and implement developmentally appropriate learning experiences aligned with local, state and national standards to address the diverse needs of all students.


Reflection:
During EDU 255 Basics of Effective Instruction in Physical Education, I was responsible for creating three lessons based on a topic chosen by the instructor to teach my peers. The final project is "Lab D" is where I put together all the teaching tools used throughout the semester to create a 25 minute lesson on disc golf. These tools consisted of activity progression sheet,  time coding form10-day block plan, and post assessment test. I am especially proud of the lesson plan and scoping sequence  that I created for this lesson.  Using these tools I show that I am able to plan and implement a lessons that align with state and national standards that address students of diverse needs( NASPE Standard 3). During this 255 experience is where I feel I experienced the most growth as teacher along with my peers and other classes I participated at this time. Its safe to say that during this experience I fell in love with the dream of teaching all over again.




10 Day Block Plan,

Scoping Sequence  

No comments:

Post a Comment