NASPE: Standard 2

Skill-Based and Fitness-Based Competence
Physical education teacher candidates are physically educated individuals with the knowledge and skills necessary to demonstrate competent movement performance and health-enhancing fitness as delineated in NASPE's K-12 Standards







As a Physical Educator it is my duty to demonstrate that I am a competent in both performance and health-enchancing fitness activities. The following photos are archives from my previous previous college SUNY Cobleskill. During my time at this school I earned 8 All-American titles for the 200m, 400m, 4x400m, 4x200m, and 4x100m and as a team place 2nd overall 3 time at NJCAA Nationals in 2007 and 2008 indoor and outdoor competitions. SUNY Cortland I participated on the varsity Women's Track Team for 1 year then went on to participate in various intramural sports. 

 



From I am what you strive to be ... Teacher of PE










No comments:

Post a Comment